If you are wondering how to log in to many different social media accounts simultaneously, I would like to introduce you to a practical application. Parallel Space is an application for mobile devices. This app is under the Personalization category and was developed by the LBE Tech family.
|App Name||Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Available On||Play Store|
|Last Updated||11 March 2021|
This app makes it easy to duplicate different types of applications by logging into multiple social media accounts or downloading game accounts simultaneously on one of your phones. Parallel Space is an application that lets you create two different users for any app installed on your Android device. Allows to manage accounts. Basically, you can create two separate accounts for Facebook, Instagram, Clash of the Clans, Candy Crush Saga, and more.
Parallel Space is simpler than you might expect. Basically, it’s an application that creates a completely independent virtual space on your device and allows you to run other apps. Thus, in the same device, you can use the same application twice. One runs on your device and the other on Parallel Space.
Another great feature of Parallel Space is that it takes up very little memory on your device, which is just a little over 2MB. Furthermore, this application does not require root privileges, and works on any Android device. However, Parallel Space requires a large number of permissions, since permissions are required for every single app that can be used on it.
Parallel Space is a very interesting app. With Parallel Space, you can use multiple accounts for any app on your device at the same time. This feature can be very useful for social networking and gaming.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Turn button (Turn on).
- Go back and select the downloaded apk file. Click the Install button (Install.
- Install OBB file for Android (if any)
- Download the APK file Parallel Space Pro /64Bit/Lite) first.
- Then copy the APK file to your device’s SD card and install it. (don’t open it after installing) Next, download the obb file and copy the name of the *.obb file to the required location:
- / SDCARD / Android / obb / com.lbe.parallel.intl /
- The absolute path to the obb file will look like this (remember case sensitive):
- If you don’t have such a folder, create it manually on your SD card.
I hope you have successfully downloaded the Parallel space from the given link. We are here to give you the free link to every app. So keep visiting moddroid.net regularly or you can check out others applications that might be you are searching.